After the announcements made from the Government regarding the lock down, We are happy to announce we will be re-opening for sit down meals on the 2nd December 2020. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal customers for ordering deliveries and takeaways during both lockdowns. We really appreciate all your support and custom. We are under tier 2 at the moment so we are pleased to confirm we will be now accepting bookings for the Christmas period. Restrictions will remain :
1) The restaurant will be closed by 10pm and customers must vacate the premises by 11pm.
2) Bookings must not exceed 6 persons on one table and must not be of mixed households.
3) For bookings, one customer must provide full name and telephone number to be available for the test and trace system. (Data will be only kept for 21 days)
4) Table service only
5) Customers and staff must have face coverings/masks inside the restaurant unless seated for dinner. Unfortunately face masks are required when leaving the table ie to the washroom and upon entering the restaurant before being seated.
6) Guests are not permitted to interact with other tables
7) Guests are required to have face masks when picking up takeaways
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in advance. Again we greatly appreciate your continued support and custom during this pandemic and wish you all safe and Happy Christmas celebrations. Kindest Regards Hins Restaurant
The finest chinese dining
The exoctic flavours you will encounter at Hins restaurant are unlike anything you will have experienced before. Our authentic, Chinese cuisine is meticulously prepared by our high skilled and talented chefs and our unique combinations of food are certain to enchant even the most sophisticated palates.